The Markbook is designed to support teachers in ongoing Assessment Recording & Reporting (ARR). It supports the ability to create Markbook columns (either individually or in bulk) and then to enter various data (grades, rubrics, comments and uploads) for each student in a class. In addition, it can be linked to the Planner, such that submitted homework can be viewed during marking. Each Markbook column can optionally be shared with parents and students, allowing for pertinent results to be rapidly disseminated.
- Go to ARR > Markbook in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Add Column button on the top right corner of the Markbook.
- Choose the parameters of your Markbook.
- Process the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Enter Data button at the top of the newly created column.
- Begin entering data for each student, remember to press the Submit button at the bottom of the page when finished.