Your Gibbon account has a number of settings, which you can control. These are located on the Preferences page, which you can access via the Minor Links section of the Gibbon interface:
- Password – reset your password to keep your Gibbon account, and your school’s private data, secure.
- Personal Background – override the current theme’s background image with one of your own choosing. Simply enter the URL to an image somewhere on the web.
- Personal Theme – override the school’s current theme with your own choice, to change the appearance of your Gibbon. Only themes installed by your school are available here.
- Personal Language – override the school’s default language, customising the interface to your language needs. This will be overridden, if you select a language at login.
- Receive Email Notifications – choose to be alerted by email when you receive a system notification in Gibbon.